Barn Wood Furniture
Hand-crafted from reclaimed wood sourced from Ontario farm buildings. This one-of-a-kind collection beautifully highlights the original character of the wood and markings acquired over the building’s history. Unique variations such as nail holes, saw marks and organic weathering are authentic features of the wood.
Made in Ontario.
We represent a number of locally-based furniture makers who take great pride in creating heirloom quality furniture. Perfectly distressed finishes, hand-turned wooden knobs and customized hardware are some of the quality features you can expect to find on many of the furniture items in this collection.
Made in the Kawartha Lakes, Ontario.
Rustic Pine Furniture
Handcrafted pieces that replicate the rustic charm and character of Early Canadian-style furniture. Furniture made with simple designs and solid North American White Pine. Finishes are antique-inspired colours, that are distressed for a comfortable lived-in look. This collection is made from wood sourced only from sustainably-managed North American forests. Focus is placed on minimal packaging, using strictly non-toxic water-based wood finishes, and employing green waste disposal techniques.
Made in Minesing, Ontario.
Recommendations from the manufacturer:
- Dust your furniture using a lint-free cloth.
- Avoid using polishes that contain petroleum products.
- Always avoid putting furniture in direct sunlight as it may fade the finish or expose knots.
- Always be sure to use a protective buffer such as felt discs, placemats or coasters when placing objects on tabletops.
- Water should not be left standing on furniture.
- Wood grains accept finishes differently. This is a natural occurrence giving each piece its own character.
- Maintaining consistent humidity conditions helps to reduce risks of warping, shrinking and cracking.