Barn Wood Furniture
Hand-crafted from reclaimed wood sourced from Ontario farm buildings. This one-of-a-kind collection beautifully highlights the original character of the wood and markings acquired over the building’s history. Unique variations such as nail holes, saw marks and organic weathering are authentic features of the wood.
Made in Courtice, Ontario
Rustic charm and character can be found in these quality, handcrafted pieces that replicate an Early Canadian-style. Made with simple designs and solid North American White Pine, MDF or particle boards are never used. Finishes are chosen from a palette of antique-inspired colours, that are distressed with hand-rubbed care for a comfortable lived-in look. An environmentally friendly company that uses wood sourced only from sustainably-managed North American forests. Focus is placed on minimal packaging, using strictly non-toxic water-based wood finishes, and employing green waste disposal techniques.
Made in Minesing, Ontario.
Recommendations from the manufacturer:
- Dust your furniture regularly with a lint-free cloth.
- Avoid using polishes that contain petroleum products.
- Always avoid putting furniture in direct sunlight as it may fade the finish or expose knots.
- Always be sure to use a protective buffer such as felt discs, placemats or coasters when placing lamps, glasses, hot objects, etc. on tabletops.
- Water should not be left standing on furniture.
- Wood grains accept finishes differently. This is a natural occurrence giving each piece its own character.
- Maintaining consistent humidity conditions helps to reduce risks of warping, shrinking and cracking.